Friday, February 1, 2013

Adrianna: Thirteen




“Could they be any messier?!” Noelle groaned to herself scrubbing the greasy dish hard. She’d spent the better half of the morning washing dishes and was probably going to be late for school. She could have just left them for when she got home but that just wasn't Noelle.


School as usual was long and boring, Noelle just didn't find the same appeal in it that her sister did. What use was science and math when you were going to be famous? Still she made sure to always get her homework done on time so her mother wouldn't get on her back.


Homework finished she hopped on her bike and road down to the summer festival. Her friend Dominic had told her that they had roller skating and she had been dying to try it out.



It turned out skating was a lot harder then it looked and Noelle spent a lot of time stumbling over her feet. “Oh no watch out!” She screamed as she headed straight for another skater. Her cries were too late however and the two of them collided sending her sprawling out on her face. “I think I've learned enough today.” She groaned and crawled off the rink.


When she had changed back into her regular shoes she noticed Dominic and ran over to him. “You didn't tell me it was so hard to skate!” She accused.
“It’s not hard for me.” He shrugged.
“Well I just fell on my face.” She pouted.
“I’m sorry Ellie how about we have a water balloon fight will that make you feel better?”
“Throwing balloons at your face might make it better.” She ginned and they raced outside.





“Incoming!” Dominic shouted just before a balloon hit Noelle right in the face.
“Umph.” She groaned as she landed on her butt. “Oh now you’re in for it!” She yelled putting her game face on. 



After spending an hour throwing balloons at each other they decided to try something new and headed to the soccer goal. “Bet you I can make ten goals on you.” Noelle teased.
“No way I've got fast reflexes!” Dominic said crossing his arms.
“Let’s see it then.” They played until they both had to head home for the night ending their game in a tie.


When Noelle made it home her mother was still doing her workout and Gemma was still at her dads house so she sat on the couch with a book. “How was your day sweetheart?” Adrianna asked her.
“Good, I played with Dominic at the festival.” She said.
“Oh I bet that was a blast.”
“It was we had a water balloon fight and I hit him right on the nose!”
“Oh I hope it didn't hurt him.”
“He’s fine mom, water balloons don’t hurt.” Noelle rolled her eyes and went back to her book.


That night Noelle had no trouble falling asleep.


Unfortunately the next day Jackson came home with Gemma, Noelle had a special kind of hate reserved for him. She really didn't understand why she hated him so much he just gave her really bad vibes and she knew he was going to get her sister into trouble. “I don’t like you.” She told him.
“Whatever kid, you’re just a human your opinion doesn't matter to me.” He shrugged smugly.
“Well your Mom is a human too so that makes you half human so how about that?!” She shot back.
“Why don’t you go play with your dollies little girl?”
“Why don’t you go eat some garlic butt head?”
“You know so little about vampires it’s just sad.”
“Your face is sad.” She spat back at him and stormed off satisfied with her comeback.


“I hate your brother.” Noelle told her sister as she read her a bedtime story.
“Jack isn't so bad Ellie.”
“He makes fun of me for being human.”
“I heard you made fun of his face…”
“He has a stupid face.” She shrugged and Gemma laughed.
“You are a trip sis.”


“Am I going to like being a teenager?” She asked changing the subject. Her birthday was in a few days and she wasn't sure how to feel about it. On one hand she would be that much closer to her dreams of fame but on the other she wouldn't get to run around and play like a kid anymore.
“I like it.” Gemma told her simply. “Don’t worry you’re going to have lots of fun.”
“ OK but if I hate it I’m kicking your butt.”
“Deal.”



****************
And now I am at the point where I am caught up enough that I don't feel like I'm too far ahead. I'm pretty excited to get to Noelle becoming a teen, that's when I feel she gets more interesting. 

2 comments:

  1. I like Noelle. She's a good girl and says the funniest things :)

    I'm worried about Gemma though (did I tell you that's my name too?) she seems to be kinda 'blinded by the light' and not really seeing her father and his family for what it is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately for Gemma she's a long way out from seeing the truth about her dad. :(

      I love Noelle she is a lot of fun to write about and she is a much more cooperative sim then her mother and sister. Thank you so much for reading!!

      Delete